Gabsyn Peyzs Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Gabsyn is a community of young upwardly mobile entrepreneurs and professionals who are building a global conglomerate made up of several vehicles that provide an opportunity to lighten the burden of living , bring solution adding and value based products to the members of the community. We are interested in delivering excellence, quality, and speedy services while consistently delighting all stakeholders, expanding our client base, and international legacy.
- Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the branches, team development, team morale and implementation of micro-finance code of conduct at the various levels in operations.
- Develop strategies to minimize customer complaints and suggest ways of managing the public image of the Company.
- Liaise with the Financial Controller to ensure timely preparations of annual budget, quarterly budget review, forecasts and business plans.
- Develop business relationship with potential customers as well as existing customers with the view to strengthening the Company’s customer relationship base.
- Analyze the business environment and make recommendations on the development of new products and enhance existing products to grow the Company’s customer base and outreach
- Provide advice on all operation issue to the report person.
- Appraise the operational system in place and monitor the implementation of the Company’s operation manuals, making appropriate recommendation regarding the need for change.
- Responsible for delivering budget results of all Branches.
- Co-ordinate the activities of all branches and handle all operation issue including computerization, change management and balancing of books.
- Visit branches regularly to ensure operations are running smoothly.
- Provide on the job training to all department staff, including new recruits and existing staff.
- Any other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to meet the objectives of the Company.
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines. Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience; 5 of which must be on the job role.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Strong knowledge of operational control methodologies in microfinance banks.
- Excellent skills in impact analysis and measurement.
- Proficient English Skills in writing and speaking.
- Excellent critical thinking and solution-oriented, self-starter results-oriented person.
- Excellent team leader/member.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.