Frontend Developer at a Startup Fin-tech Company – TalentSquare
TalentSquare – Our client is a Fin-tech startup looking to solve local mobile money payment and seamless border-less transactions in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- The candidate will be responsible for the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Should have 3+ years of experience in UI and web application development.
- Front-end integration with a MEAN back-end
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Fixing bugs
- Working closely with rest of team to develop new features
- An ability to refractor and understand large and separate code bases.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Forward looking on potential technology or development trends.
- Willing to work for a start-up and go the extra mile to contribute your own quota and give a helping hand.
- Looking for challenges and a work environment to grow.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly net salary is NGN 400,000
- 21 days paid leave days
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Employees can work remotely.