Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
- Manage printing job schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustment, oversee the work of employees in the department and monitor quality of products, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organize, and supervise the operation of the printing function
- Oversee maintenance of equipment and train employees in operation of print room equipment.
- Review incoming jobs, prepare production instructions, estimate production time, establish priority and schedule work for the various phases of production.
- Examine materials submitted for printing and explain restrictions as necessary
- Ensure printing and coating processes and activities are carried out in accordance with laid out plans.
- Oversee and ensure that defective printed and coated sheets are not passed to the next stage of production.
- Report Machine malfunctions to the Technicians.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the Lithographic department.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Printing Technology
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing organization
- Knowledge of Offset Lithographic printing
- Knowledge of metal Coating processes
- Good communication skills – oral and written
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online