Financial Analyst / Writer at Allnews Nigeria
AllNews Nigeria is a digital news platform developed exclusively for Nigerians to report the news as it happens. AllNews is not partisan or politically biased, but packed with accurate information with appropriate data to back it up and also to entertain, educate, inform, challenge, and inspire ourreaders. We use all information gathered to provide meaningful data for our reader’s knowledge. AllNews.ng is published by AllNews Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst / Writer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Writing about currencies, currency fluctuations, etc.
- Follow money trends to build up-to-date financial stories
- Write real and accurate stories so as to avoid any libel cases.
- Report and write articles based on interviews
- Analyze data and public records of companies
- Daily updates on the stock market and bond pages
- Present business and financial data pictorially
- Must be good at evaluating financial and investment information.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Passion for writing and creating interesting Business stories
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player
- Good time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.