Finance Manager, Commercial at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager, Commercial
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Finance/ Account
- We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager – Commercial to forecast revenues and expenditures and advise us on future budgeting.
- The ideal applicant will possess adequate knowledge of forecasting models, and cost accounting processes, explore investment options and set company-wide financial policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and run reporting and analysis around key metrics and present to key business partners to facilitate decision-making.
- Lead & manage the sales reporting process.
- Conduct periodic analysis on customer profitability and ensure improvement initiative on customer and channel profitability & contribution to the business.
- Provide business partnering to the commercial teams in all its initiatives and activities.
- Manage, plan & control A&P spending.
- Own & manage all plans, control & track promotion discounts to customers.
- Support the team on all S&OP and sales forecast processes.
- Manage business cases for all commercial projects, Innovations, and promotions initiatives/activities.
- Drive & support the commercial team to ensure their strategy & plans are aligned with Finance plans and track delivery to ensure are in line with the set plan.
- Drive & track commercial performance to ensure that it is in line with plans and commitment/forecast/outlook.
- Provide support to the commercial teams in negotiations for their initiatives/activities.
- Support and manage the business trade term with its partners.
- Monitor and track trade value chain to guide internal pricing and promo decisions/initiatives.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications such i.e. ACA, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including SAP.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online