Female Front Officer Manager at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting Group – We are a growing startup operating in the agriculture industry based in Lagos. We monitor everything from seeds to shelf: we work with farmers, we manufacture and we are sellers. We are visionaries on innovation and are looking for a sales team to match!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Officer Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented front office manager to join our team. As the front office manager, you will make sure that customers and visitors feel welcome and are well looked after. Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and performing the basic reconciling of receipts.
- You need to have good people skills, a professional appearance, and be highly organized to be a successful front office manager. The ideal candidate should have previous customer service and office management experience.
Front Office Manager Responsibilities
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests’ experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing other HR-related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Managing the departmental budget.
- Updating files and records.
- Enforcing all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.
- High School Diploma or an Associate’s Degree.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Client services or management experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- The ability to remain positive and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Great computer skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A professional appearance.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.