eHealth4everyone Internship & Exp. Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern who is passionate about the tech space, a natural leader who has an eye for details and is driven to ensure established standards of quality are met across teams in the organization.
- Undertake software testing & troubleshooting tasks
- Draft & Update Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Interpret standards & procedures
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of products to ensure quality
- Collect, Compile Data on current Quality standards and analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Investigate Client complaints and non-conformance issues across teams
- Identify areas for improvement in the Quality System
- Identify training needs/ interventions in the Quality system
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, and test plan documents
Qualification and Skills
- A Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics, or any closely related field is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in Testing Mobile Applications and Websites
- Knowledge of Unit, functional, stress testing, etc, and automated testing
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- At least one year of experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is a fully onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.