Digital Marketer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
At Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and designed with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy
- Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
- Creates graph in the system to track product sales
- Create content and handle digital advertisement for the company
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Identify and reach out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience
- Use data to create a strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Social media management and advertising (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Management of Company’s digital space
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Any other assigned roles by the Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science or other relevant disciplines
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a Tech company’s digital marketing team, public relations or communications with experience in social media management.
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills around complex technical products and features.
- Demonstrated success in crafting the narrative for a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- The ability to build trust within a team and work effectively leading high-performers in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a team
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online