Digifigs Limited Internship & Exp. Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Digifigs Limited is a digital marketing agency that seeks to improve the digital traction of our clients. Digifigs is a digital marketing and tech company that empowers our clients to know and grow their audiences online. We level the playing field for our clients, improve their digital traction and help them reach their audiences online effectively. We are an all-inclusive organization that ensures every team member is carried along irrespective of age, sex or position.
- We are on the lookout for a talented Front-end Development Intern to join our product team. At Digifigs, we believe in teamwork and organizational culture to produce the best work for our clients.
- As a Front-end intern at Digifigs, you’ll be working with a team of experienced engineers in full-stack development, product design, and mobile app development. The end goal is to create and build efficient and self-learning applications. We are creating products for the future and during this internship, you can expect to work on various projects where you’ll be analyzing data to determine which features are most important. This internship opportunity will give you the opportunity to get interactive and practicable experience with Front-end software development.
- Work closely with lead developers to design products and solutions to different user and infrastructure problems.
- Brainstorming features to include in websites/mobile applications.
- Participating in the UI/UX design process.
- Cross-platform development and coding.
- Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the website/mobile application.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Document source code and ensure that technical documentation, i.e., configuration guides and install guides that meet requirements.
- Coding, unit testing, and debugging applications in various software languages
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Some experience developing/coding websites and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of ReactJS, HTML/CSS, HTML5/CSS3 skills.
- Basic understanding and experience with web design, responsive design, web standards, and UI/UX best practices.
- Must be patient and have an eye keen on details.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools/software quickly.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Understands the process of building, debugging, and profiling apps.
- You’ve worked with Flutter or Kotlin (not required, but a plus to have
What we have to Offer
- Practical Hands-on experience – We enjoy tackling challenges that are really difficult to solve. As innovators in our field, our work never stops as we seek to tap into new ideas daily. We encourage everyone on our team to share their ideas and proffer solutions to real-world problems.
- Monthly stipend: You will be entitled to a monthly stipend of #50,000 during this internship.
- Amazing Culture – Work, but no play makes everyone so droll. We are quite serious about our work, but not so much that we end up being rigid. Working at Digifigs means you are working with a team of open and genuine people. We value every team member, as everyone has a vital role to play in our success.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online