Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Agent
Location: Onne, Rivers
Local Customer Service
- We are currently looking to hire a Customer Service Agent to join our team in Onne.
- He/she will be responsible for owning/managing the customer experience of his/her customers by proactively identifying issues & building relationships while promoting business opportunities in Logistics and Services to the mutual benefit of the customer and Maersk.
- Have more Customer’s business Acumen and ability to know what factors drives the decision making.
- Understanding of external factors impacting Customer’s supply Chain & understand their sense of urgency, service needs, drivers and desires.
- Ability to align with customer expectations upfront & to be able to respond with suggested solutions
- Be the primary point of contact for own customers and ensure smooth execution of the end-to-end shipment lifecycle, by working closely with the customer as well as internal stakeholders.
- Proactively track shipments and notify customers of relevant deviations from the transport plan, including potential solutions or alternatives.
- Together with One teams, own customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction across Maersk product offering (own customers).
- Willingness to go the extra mile towards the customers & with focus on providing solutions.
- In general, actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both in relation to customers and internal / external stakeholders.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of a B.Sc or Master’s Degree / MBA in Marketing, Sales or Business related course
- Minimum of 2 years customer service or sales experience.
- Experience in shipping/logistics industry will be preferred but not compulsory. Must be willing to learning fast
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, Decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency.
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world.
- We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers.
- This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
- Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Nigeria organization.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online