Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Crossover Microfinance Bank is an establishment for empowering business owners to promote their businesses and increase their productivity by providing easy access to loans.
- Design and revise internal control measures, compliance strategy and framework.
- Identify control lapses and policy inadequacies thorough investigation for a continuous improvement process.
- Design Internal Control work plan and coordinate compliance activities across branches
- Oversee activities of branch internal control officers for maximum effectiveness
- Carry out spot checks on operational activities across all branches and take action on non-compliance issues
- Receive and review all audit and control reports and identify issues for necessary action
- Ensure prompt investigation of fraud & forgery cases, breach of policies/procedures and related matters to a logical conclusion.
- Make recommendation for appropriate preventive/remedial actions and policy amendments based on emerging issues in internal control unit
- Appraise subordinates objectively, and follow up on action points resulting from the appraisal
- Responsible for the overall performance of the unit including, coaching and monitoring of subordinates.
- Carry out staff audit in conjunction with the Human Resources Department
- Recommend and/or facilitate training of Internal Control Officers bank-wide.
- Daily call-over of Head-office transactions
- Weekly and Monthly review of branches’ call-over.
- Oversee the treatment of any exceptions on bank activities and ensure proper documentation.
- Ensure quality portfolio management bank-wide including but not limited to branch visitation.
- Regular review of the bank’s Portfolio at Risk (PAR) in conformity with the bank’s policies (PAR≤3%).
- Monitor the bank’s assets and identify any obsolete or idle assets for efficient disposal as may be required.
- Ensure monthly review of bank reconciliation statements for all existing bank
- Ensure compliance with statutory deductions.
- Supervise stock counts and follow through to ensure that balances are reconciled with the bank’s books
- Oversee the physical verification of Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) and monitor its disposal.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly compliance and control reports as required.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies (CBN, NDIC etc.) guidelines.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned by the Board of Directors and Managing Director
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in relevant fields with 4 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.