Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
- Ready to lead a new era in African football?
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Digital Product & Marketing Manager.
- Manage all the digital operation of CAF (Production/Publishing).
- Initiate new CAF digital products to support CAF digital eco system.
- Deal with all CAF digital partners/suppliers and data providers.
- Propose and work on crafting CAF digital strategy for each competition.
- Report the digital performance to the line manager and higher management.
- Look after delivering the contractual sponsors digital activations.
- Set promotions plans for CAF social networks.
- Expand CAF digital network by partnerships with other entities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, or Digital Marketing or similar.
- Additional studies in digital marketing, communications, content, or similar is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in sports digital field.
- Knowledge about football and sports structure.
- Fair knowledge about the sports-tech field
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken; command of any of the other
- CAF official languages (French or Arabic) is a must.
- Leader, team builder, strategic and conceptual thinker, service minded and able to understand the needs of the business.
- Committed to quality and results.
- Good communicator and able to explain the view of the department.
- Resistance of stress.
- Willingness to travel anywhere, anytime whenever the work needs.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
31st December,, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.