Chef at Bheerhugz Cafe
Bheerhugz Cafe as popularly known, is a leisure and entertainment spot for urban, fun seeking people to unwind, meet and lounge. You are guaranteed a unique lounge and dining experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the entire kitchen Work closely with the Marketing team to create menu items and determine food inventory needs Ensure that the restaurant meets all regulations, including sanitary and safety guidelines.
- Ensures the kitchen operates effectiently and effectively; production is consistent and that food is produced to the standard quality and quantity
- Ensures the kitchen has the required supplies and equipments to prepare the meals
- Responsible to ensuring all cooks are properly trained in the culinary standards
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
- Responsible for supervising all kitchen personnel Responsible for ensuring that all tasks are carried out quickly and competently
- Responsible for overseeing special catering events and may also offer culinary instructions and or demonstrate culinary technique.
- Ensures that safe and hygienic food handling practices are carried out at all times in the kitchen
- Ensures that prepared food meet requirement for quality and quantity
- Co-ordinates with the Waiters, Runner, kitchen Assistant, to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
- Co-ordinates with the Shop Manager to ensure the kitchen does not have shortages with food items
- Ensure all kitchen staffs have everything they need to prepare Bheerhugz meals
- Assist the cooks and kitchen assistants where necessary
- Serves orders to waiters as at when due.
- Serves menu items in compliance with established standards.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Ensuring that leftover food is disposed of properly.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to achieving the organization’s objectives
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to communicate well with people of all levels.
N2,160,000 – N2,500,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online