Chartered Accountant at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a Printing Press Company based in Abuja is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ideal candidate must be a well-qualified individual dedicated to his or her craft and looking for an organization worthy of the same dedication.
- Oversee all monthly payroll, accounts receivable and payable, tax payments, claim and invoice generation, and management of overhead expenses.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in regards to net revenue losses and gains, operating costs, travel and material expenses, and all other executive-level summaries for upper management to review.
- Manage and track all activity related to inventory, including sales and rentals as well as promotional use, and re-order products when volumes get low.
- Meet regularly with department heads to review budgetary allowances and expenses, and to ensure that each area’s financial records are reconciled by month-end.
- Attend department staff meetings and executive meetings to provide an accounting of department- and organization-level financial figures.
- Participate in annual review boards to analyze financial information for the prior year and make recommendations for improvements going forward.
- Work with internal personnel and (if needed) outside tax consultants quarterly to prepare tax forms for submission.
- Assist external auditors in reviewing processes and workflow by providing reports and supporting documentation, and by contributing personal knowledge and analysis.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Highly experience in accounting or other role involving financial analysis
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of corporate tax laws
- At least 4 years experience as an accountant
- Proficiency in all of the programs of the Microsoft Office suite.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.