Carpenter / Installer at Agor Homes Limited
Agor Homes Limited is a leading furniture manufacturing and interior design company with the goal of being the best in the industry. We design, build and deliver high-end furniture for customers who love quality and elegant spaces. We take pride in the perfection of our work and aspirations, our attention to details and our unequalled workmanship in manufacturing classic and contemporary furniture pieces that stands out in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter / Installer
Job Type: Full Time
- Our ideal candidate should have knowledge of various carpentry techniques. A carpenter/installer that can construct, install, repair structures and fixtures made of wood, metal and similar materials.
- Production & Installation of doors, panel doors & frames.
- Production, assembling & installation of wardropes, kitchen cabinets, corian/granite tops, tables, panels, wall cladding, partitions and other interior furnitures.
- Understand and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches.
- Understand the company’s product and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to start and finish good quality assembling and installation of wardrobes, cabinets, doors and other.
- Good experience in making carcass for chairs.
- Experience in mannual mortising of doors.
- Work harmoniously with other section in the factory and onsite.
- Must be able to analyse and execute task with speed and accuracy according to company’s defined quality standard.
- Act timely in the production of furniture’s assigned.
- Observe all health, safety and work procedures/regulations.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- 3-5 years experience as a carpenter.
- Experience as carpenter/installer in a furniture manufacturing company is an added advantage.
- Candidates should possess Technical / Trade Test certificates in carpentry & joinery or other relevant qualification with technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of circular cutting machine and edging machine is an added advantage.
- Proficient in using carpentry and installation equipment and tools (power saws, hammers, rulers, mitre machines and more.
- Ability to adhere to laid down rules, processes and procedures.
- Excellent work ethics. Self-discipline, punctuality, integrity and self motivation.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Physically healthy and strong.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.