Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals. The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation, and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
- As a Business Developer/Sales Staff, you will be responsible for business development and revenue generation through sales of our products/services to organizations, businesses, and government agencies.
- Meet the company’s sales objective in line with the assigned sales target.
- Sell and promote core company products/services to meet set targets eg. IT products.
- Manage key relationships.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offerings.
- Prepare proposals in response to RFP and EOI’S.
- Generate new business opportunities and provide after-sales support.
- Conduct sales call and give presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Market intelligence and research.
- B.A in Marketing or any relevant course of study, from a reputable university.
- Our preference is First-class and Second-class Upper-division at least.
- An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales of similar products and services Eg. Information Technology.
- Critical thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Ability to prospect new clients and engage customers.
- Result oriented.
- Persuasive and good listening skills.
- Good dress sense and presentation.
- Ability to close deals.
- Experience working in the Information Technology industry would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of technology and how it works would be an added advantage.
- Honesty, integrity, and commitment to work.
- Should possess the skill to work both in the team and also perform independently.
- Needs to be proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Attitude to fit, and a decent dose of effective curiosity. Our values are Excellence, Commitment, Innovation, and Integrity; and our approach to work is Kaizen – Continuous Improvement.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The requirements listed above are the minimum.