British Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The British Armed Forces are looking to recruit people who are loyal, respectful, courageous, have honor, integrity, and selfless service to offer to the UK.
If you are considering a life in the British Armed Forces then go through this article for you will find a rewarding and filled adventure in the British Armed Forces.
The British Armed Forces are the military services responsible for the defense of the United Kingdom, its overseas territories, and the Crown dependencies.
The British Armed force has several roles but among them are divided into the British Armed Forces, The Navy, and the Royal Airforce.
The Armed Forces also promote the UK’s wider interests, support international peacekeeping efforts and provide humanitarian aid.
Requirement For The British Armed Forces
- You can join the Army as a soldier at the age of 16, and as an officer from 18.
- Those who sign on when 16 or 17 must serve until they are 22
- To join as a soldier, you’ll go through a range of strength and stamina tests, as well as a run.
- You are required to take a medical test
- You should not have any criminal conviction (if the criminal conviction is minor you may be considered but if its major then you can’t be recruited).
- Applicants are required not to have tattoos in open places or any form of piercing so as to be considered.
- To join the British Armed Forces you should also endeavor to contact the local recruiter.
- To join as an officer you need to have a qualification on GCSEs and SNQs
Information To Be Provided During Application For The British Armed Forces
- Name and title
- Marital status
- Your current address
- Phone number
- Residency info – whether you have the right to live in the UK or Ireland, and how long you have lived in the UK or Ireland
- Ethnic background
- Religion (or lack thereof)
- Info on tattoos and piercings
- Whether you have been under a care order at any point
- Employment or education status
- Any additional info you believe to be relevant?
To apply visit – https://apply.army.mod.uk/
To check the roles – https://www.army.mod.uk/careers/
To check qualifications based on the role you are applying to – https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/qualifications
Recruitment Process For The British Armed Forces
The selection process is different from all three services but the procedures are quite similar in nature which generally includes an interview, aptitude testing, medical check-ups, and much more.