Bonn SDG Fellowships for Post-Doctoral Scientists at the University of Bonn in Germany 2023
Study in Germany, Fellowship in Germany – Give us some time if you really want to study or travel toGermany under a Scholarship. It is very accurate that you can visit or study in Germany with ease through Germany Scholarships. So this page will give you full details about Bonn SDG Fellowships for Post-Doctoral Scientists at the University of Bonn in Germany 2023.
Kindly feel free to ask any question here and make sure to follow our updates from time to time.
Another thing you will understand is that Germany is giving out Scholarships to students who want to study in Germany and work in Germany City.
Make sure that you don’t miss this opportunity, especially from German Scholarships 2023.
Read Aslo: Zurich One Young World Scholarship 2023 in Belfast Online Application is Out
Bonn SDG Fellowships for Post-Doctoral Scientists at the University of Bonn in Germany 2022
Worth of Award
For this reason, the funding covers the following:
The funding can cover the following:
- travel allowance (depending on country of origin)
- scholarship of € 3,000 per month (additional funds for family members: up to € 300 for a spouse and € 250 per child)
- research expense allowance of up to € 500 per month can be submitted to the International Office after the fellowship has been awarded. Information on applying for the allowance will be provided with your fellowship award.
This program is open to
- Post-doctoral researchers (with foreign citizenship) were invited by a professor at the University of Bonn for a joint research project.
- Fellows who have a long-term affiliation (research or teaching) at a university or research institute in the above-mentioned regions beyond her/his fellowship.
- Fellows who demonstrate proven expertise in an area of research from the thematic spectrum of the SDGs.
How to Apply
By way of application for the Bonn SDG Fellowships, you must submit
- An online form
- A project description (PDF of max. 8 pages), consisting of:
- An outline of the research project to be worked on during your stay in Bonn; please write your proposal for a multidisciplinary audience.
- Reasons for the invitation and a description of your contribution to research and teaching at the University of Bonn. This should include an outline of the activities through which you will enrich university life during your stay at Bonn.
- An overview of the collaboration between you and the fellow so far.
- An outline of your integration into the host institute (place of work, participation in teaching and research activities).
- An outline of follow-on value: (a) plan for the outcome of the stay, (b) plan for growing the collaboration in the future.
- Your CV (PDF)
- A financing plan
Deadline: The submission deadline May 01, 2023.