Baobab Group Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Baobab Group is leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
- Monitoring the internal audit system of the organisation.
- Conduct regular internal audit of the bank, assist in reconciliation and the analysis of transactions.
- Conduct client visit on a regular basis.
- Conduct investigations on alleged irregularities/fraud.
- Assist in monitoring the business function of the branches and reporting all material findings and preparing appropriate recommendations for corrective actions.
- Ensure proper safeguard of assets and its effective utilization.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly recorded, summarized and report accordingly and Protect confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretions in sharing such information within legal confines.
- Lead and coordinate internal audit missions and Prepare report of audit missions.
- Ensure timely regulatory reporting and any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Any other job as assigned by the Audit manager.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or its equivalent.
- Proven experience of a minimum of approximately 2 – 5 years as an auditor in the banking or financial (or microfinance) sector or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the Finance department in the banking or financial (or microfinance) sector will be an added advantage.
Requirement and Skills:
- Proven experience as an auditor
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Attention to detail
- Good adaptability, listening, and analysis skills.
- Good general, economic and financial culture
- Working knowledge of data analysis and technical skills in Office package
- Good writing and reporting skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking
- Strong ability to analyze and synthesize
- Objective, Integrity and loyalty
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen and dialogue.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.