Anadach Group Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Anadach Group Anadach provides a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting, Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services, Professional and Executive Resources, Clinical Services Improvement and Data and Information Technology.
- The selected candidate will act as the first port of call for receiving clients, parcels and incoming calls.
- She will provide assistance in office management with the responsibilities of reception, secretarial duties and administrative support to enhance daily clinical operations.
- She will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to deliver high quality patient-centered care within the boundaries of her role to meet the needs of patients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive patients and clients at the reception politely
- Responsible for all the activities regarding patients’ visit; patient’s appointment, retrieval of existing patient’s details and registration of new patients.
- Preparation of patients’ bills and filling of appropriate forms.
- Sending of HMO forms on daily basis to the doctors for diagnosis and
verification and signature to ensure payment.
- Receive and route incoming and outgoing mails and courier packages as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensure the reception area portrays the clinic’s quality standard and professional image at all times.
- Registration of issued drugs into the system,
- Preparation of clients’ monthly invoice and monthly report.
- Patient’s appointment and data management.
- Ensure high level of efficiency at the front desk office and client’s satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable Institution
- Must have 2 – 4 years’ experience in Front Desk, Secretarial or administrative functions
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good writing, oral and communication skills
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Ability to multitask with good attention to details
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Accurate data management skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or willingness to learn
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their full Name and Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.