Alfred and Victoria Associates Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution-based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand in today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are Consulting, Recruitment, and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought-after Human Capital Development organizations in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast-growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all professions.
- Arrive to work, jobs on sites, and meetings on time and prepared.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Visits and inspects sites regularly to see if any repair is required.
- Obtain information and ensure timely response to the network alarms/ NOC instructions
- Carry out diagnostic tests and coordinate with NOC in case of failure.
- Troubleshoots, identifies, and evaluates different options to solve the hitch.
- Rectify fault condition or escalate in case additional technical support in required.
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams.
- Communicates daily activities and written reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- B.Eng. / HND in Engineering or other related Course.
- 2-3 years of experience in wireless telecommunications industry
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Prompt in emergency situations. Confidently and quickly handle the problem.
- Experience in testing, commissioning, integrating, supporting, fault analysis and diagnosis of Telecom products and systems.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Work well with others at various level.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.