Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Apply Now!!!
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- This job holder is expected to act for technical requirements in the area of Core and Roaming services.
- Be involved in activation of Roaming services with new Operators worldwide, periodical tests and new test according to the changes or improvement of new numbering/routing plan.
- Ensure regular Governance & Roaming KPI’s are delivered as defined Targets.
- Ensure and Maintain Roaming Performance for Voice/Data/SMS KPIs.
- Roaming service activation & Troubleshooting. Configuration and Testing activity.
- IREG tests preparation and execution as per business defined targets
- Proactive checks and analysis as per Roaming Dashboard Activities defined and drive improvement actions in close coordination with Roaming Manager
- Roaming Traffic analysis and improvement action plan to be driven
- Technical guidance and QoS Monitoring thru effective usage of Roaming Suite and other related products
- Drive and Deliver Roaming Products and Solutions to enhance customer delight & Roaming Revenue
- Ensure Weekly Governance with Business, IT and RA to review the status of new launches, Customer complaints & Frauds
- Monitoring of Roaming Inbound and Outbound Traffic
- Regular Configuration audit and implement service gaps
- Regular SIM audits and sign OFF with Roaming Manager to avoid any Potential Frauds
- Understand the roamers performance by managing roaming tests,
- Suggest and implement the right solutions in order to keep the roamers and to improve the roaming traffic,
- Roaming statistics database for reference,
- Track and Review Roaming TT,CR,IREG test, Dashboard
- IR Database management and SIM management
Detailed and Effective Documentation:
- Ensure all documentation are stored in Central location with Unique ID and Version, regularly updated pertaining to:
- Solution Design, HLD,LLD, Acceptance Docs, Roaming Database, Capacity & Utilizations for the Roaming Suite
- NCP & Project Related document
- New Roaming Products
- Roaming N/W KPI & SLA
- Roaming IR Database
- SIM Management Doc
- Technical relationship with Roaming partners
- Ensure Response to the Roaming Partners Queries/Issues
- Prioritize self-workload as required to meet the fluctuating demands of business and requirements from other stakeholders.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- 5 – 7 years of Work Experience on an Telco Roaming/Settlement Systems
- Networking roaming experience,
- Experience in Core/Radio Network, GSM.
- Good project management knowledge
- Experience in measuring and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators’
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Personal Integrity and good interpersonal relationship
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines.
- Self-motivational skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution for supporting operations teams as an escalation point
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.