Accountant at Total Data Limited
Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: Accountant
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare operational budget and monitor same
- Manage and publish accurate and timely financial statements/reports
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Ensure cash paid by customers/creditors are timely deposited at the bank to avoid theft
- Ensure timely remittance of statutory payment such as tax and maintain a file for the applicable receipts
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity position
- Audit financial transactions and documents from other departments
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups, periodically.
Required skills and qualification.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant Degree. Professional certification is an advantage
- Min. of 5 years of cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online