Account Officer at Zylus Group International
Zylus Group International is a fast-growing real estate firm in Nigeria. It is a privately owned and internationally recognized business organization with an interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Travelling and Tours, Property Management and many more.
Our corporate culture speaks Professionalism, Excellence, Integrity, Knowledge, and Service to offering the top-notch business relationship to all our partners across all our operational subsidiaries. As a corporate firm, Zylus Group International is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (RC 1668319), licensed and regulated by the Lagos State Real Estate Regulatory Authority (LASRERA), Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN), and the Special Control Unit against Anti- Money Laundering (SCUML).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Preparing budgets regularly.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Evaluating internal management systems, procedures, and risks in order to provide recommendations.
- Managing business accounts and preparing financial statements
- A Degree in Accounting or similar.
- 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
- Previous working experience as an Accounting Officer.
- Knowledge and competency in accounting principles.
- Proficiency in management systems.
- Administration skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other accounting software.
N100,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidate must be ready to resume immediately.