7 Irresistible Traffic Generation Internet Marketing Strategies To Make Money From Private Label Rights Products
If you want to sell a private label rights product online, you must generate traffic to your website from relevant sources where people can find it easily.
1. Do a survey and identify what your customers are looking for.
There are many ways to talk to your customers. The most obvious way is through a survey. But surveys can be pretty boring, so you’re going to want to spice it up a bit by adding some fun questions that will engage your audience and keep them interested in what you have to say.
- Ask them what they want.
- Ask them what they need.
- Ask them what they are looking for. (This is where the magic happens!)
- Ask them what they want to know. This gives you an idea of their interests. A lot of people will just go with the generic “what do you like most about our products/service” question but there’s much more depth than that!
For example: If someone asks me this question then I’m going straight into my sales pitch because I know exactly which points are going to make that person feel excited about purchasing from my site/company/etcetera (i.e., incentives on buying multiple copies at once).
Recommended: 5 Crazy Ways to Make Money Online
Or if someone just wants information about something specific then why not just give it directly without having them do too much work for themselves when all we need is one sentence answer such as their email address so that way we can reach out individually instead of sending out mass emails which don’t always work well because sometimes those emails end up being spammy or full of advertisements when all we want is simple leads like email addresses themselves.”
2. Create a product with private label rights that your customer wants.
It’s important to know exactly what your customers want, so you can create a product based on their needs. There are many ways to do this:
- Ask them. You could conduct surveys and ask for feedback, or even just ask in person at the checkout counter (if you’re selling in person).
- Research similar products that people have bought or would buy. If there is a pattern in the types of products people purchase together, it may be because they want something that you don’t currently offer—but could with private label rights!
- Consider focus groups or workshops where you can gather feedback from potential customers about personal experiences and needs.
3. Start an affiliate program and recruit affiliates from other websites and blogs.
- Create an affiliate program.
- Offer incentives to affiliates.
- Get affiliates to promote your product.
- Track your affiliate program’s performance and pay out commissions accordingly.
- Manage your affiliate program and keep it running smoothly so as not to alienate your affiliates or lose them altogether because of poor service delivery practices on behalf of your company/website/blog/etc.
4. Create a keyword-rich article that is relevant to the PLR product you’ve created.
Now that you have your PLR product, it’s time to make some money from it. The first thing you need to do is create a keyword-rich article that is relevant to the PLR product you’ve created.
Make sure that the article you write applies and is useful to people who want to know more about the topic covered by your PLR product without being too boring or technical for them. You don’t want readers getting bored halfway through and leaving your website or blog so keep them interested by using some good humor if possible!
Once this has been done, submit it to article directories where others will see it such as Ezinearticles, GoArticles, and Buzzle, etc., in addition also submit it as content for ezines owned by other people who publish articles in their ezines as content for subscribers and website visitors respectively.
5. Submit articles to article directories.
If you have a blog, you can also use it to generate traffic. You can submit articles to article directories that accept private label rights articles and promote them on your site. When you get accepted, you will get free backlinks from them and this helps with the search engine rankings of your website. There are many article directories online but not all of them allow PPL articles so it is important to find the right ones that do accept PLR content as well as drive significant amounts of traffic. Some other things that you should look out for when submitting an article include:
- Relevance to niche
- Traffic levels (how many visitors do they attract?)
- Reputation’s standing in terms of reliability/trustworthiness (the more reputable they are, the better)
6. Write a press release about your new PLR product or service and submit it to press release distribution services on the Internet like PRweb, 24-7pressrelease, etc.
A press release is a short, factual, and objective news story that you send to the media in hopes of them publishing it.
If you want your PLR product or service to become popular, then you need to promote it as much as possible. One way of doing so is by writing a press release and submitting it to press release distribution services on the internet like PRweb, 24-7pressrelease, etc.
With these services, your press release will be sent out to hundreds of thousands of journalists around the world who will probably decide whether or not they want to write about your product based on what’s written in the first paragraph!
These journalists/bloggers/websites (etc.) need to know who wrote this particular article before deciding whether or not it’s worth reading further into because if they don’t know who wrote an article then how will they know whether or not someone else has already written something similar?
7. Submit articles to ezine owners who publish article directories in their ezines as content for their subscribers and website visitors.
Ezine owners are looking for quality articles to publish in their ezines. By submitting your articles, you will be able to get them published on the ezines’ websites and also sent out to their subscribers.
Ezine owners will also link back to your website and promote your articles on social media.
If you want to sell a PLR product online, you must generate traffic to your website from relevant sources where people can find it easily
If you want to sell a PLR product online, you must generate traffic to your website from relevant sources where people can find it easily.
If you don’t know where this traffic should come from and how much of it is needed, then there’s no point in worrying about the next steps. You need to answer two questions first:
- What are my goals?
- How much traffic do I need to achieve those goals?
These 7 traffic generation strategies will help you make money from PLR products by generating targeted traffic to your website. These are the best means of doing so because they have worked successfully for many people before and they will work for you too if you follow these steps religiously.