5 Ways To Make Money With One Article – Don’t Make Any Mistake Again
If you have a writing talent and can create informative or entertaining content, then you might be able to use your skill to make money online. It’s not always easy, though! To get started with earning money from writing, follow these five tips:
Write a guest post for another site or blog.
The easiest way to make money with a single article is by writing for other websites and blogs. The best thing about guest writing is that you don’t have to create the content yourself. You get paid for your work, and you also get exposure for your brand or business.
Many sites pay writers for their work, including eHow and Demand Media (formerly Associated Content). Both of these sites pay contributors between $50 – $250 per article depending on how many words they use in their articles. You can also find freelance opportunities on Upwork or Freelancer.com if you want to write professionally full-time.
Create a free ebook that you can give away to build an email list.
When you’re ready to create your ebook, make sure that it has a good offer. You want people to be able to get something for free in exchange for their email addresses. This is why it’s so important that you have a well-built email list before releasing this ebook.
Next, make sure the landing page where they go after they give you their email is eye-catching and compelling enough to get them excited about what they are going to receive once they sign up.
Now that you have created an ebook worth giving away and have brought in new subscribers through your free downloads, it’s time to start marketing it! Make sure they know that they can get more resources like yours by signing up with their emails and sharing with friends who might enjoy reading what you have written too!
Sell your article as content on your website.
You can sell your article as content on your website. This is a great way to make some money from your work if you have a blog or an e-commerce site.
You can use it as a lead magnet, or even offer it to readers at special rates, depending on how often they read and where they come from.
This option is best if you want to target specific groups with the same kind of content repeatedly (i.e., “best practices” articles). If you’re interested in this option, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Make sure that the article is relevant to what people are writing about on social media platforms (i.e., related topics) and/or search engines (i.e., keywords).
- Make sure that the article is well written so that readers will enjoy reading it and sharing it with others who may also find value in it!
Include an advertisement in the body of the post on your website.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an article on your website, with a link to the product or service.
- Include an advertisement in the body of the post on your website.
- Get money for each visitor who clicks on the ad!
Use the article as a viral marketing piece on social media.
You can use your article as a viral marketing piece on social media.
Social media is a great way to promote your content, website, and brand online. It’s one of the best ways you can use social media to make money with one article!
Creating articles can make you money if you follow some simple steps.
Writing an article is only the first step in making money from your writing. If you want to get paid for your work, then you need to follow these simple steps:
- Write a good article. This sounds obvious, but the quality of your writing must be up to par with those around you who are trying to make money off their articles. The truth is that there is a lot of junk out there on the internet, which means that if yours isn’t high quality, no one will read it—and if no one reads it, then they won’t buy anything from you or link back to your website (if they’re even reading an article at all).
- Find a good audience. Once again this seems like an obvious point but if no one knows about what it is that you’re selling then how can they buy? You need people who care about what it is that interests them and reading what it is that interests YOU! For example: If all I’m doing is writing about cooking recipes from India (which I love), but nobody cares about Indian food then none of my readers would want my recipe book or cookbook because most likely none of them would ever use any of those recipes either since they don’t eat Indian food themselves! So seriously—look into who might want something before spending time creating content for them…
Hopefully, this will help you get started on the road to making money from writing. Remember that it’s not always easy, but if you keep at it and follow these steps, you’ll be well on your way to making some extra cash!