5 Ways to Make Money Online Without a Website – You Won’t Regret This
You don’t need a website to make money online. Yes, I’m serious! There are plenty of ways you can boost your bank account without having to spend hours on end working on endless content articles or blog posts. So sit back and relax, because it’s time to check out my top five ways to make money online without a website:
- Write for blogs, magazines, and newspapers.
- Write for clients.
- Write for yourself. This is a good way to start—you can write about what you know and are passionate about, which will make your writing more interesting to the reader. If you’re looking for ideas, try Googling “topics people want to write about but don’t know where to start” or something similar; there will be plenty of results!
- Write for your blog (if you have one). If any topics would be easy enough for you but not so simple that everyone else could do them just as well (or better), then this might work well for you! Make sure it covers a topic people care about though; otherwise, they won’t read it unless they already know who wrote it (like if they follow their favorite celebrities on social media).
Write for your favorite blogs
Writing for your favorite blogs is a great way to make money online. If you have a passion for writing, this is the way to go. You can work with an established blog or start your own.
You will want to write for blogs that pay well, have an engaged audience, and are in your niche. You also want to make sure that the blog has good contact information so you can get paid when they send out their checks.
Become a virtual assistant.
You’ve probably heard about virtual assistants, or VA’s. They are people who provide administrative, creative, and managerial help to business owners and entrepreneurs.
This can include writing blog posts for them, running their social media accounts, booking travel arrangements, and more.
Here is how you can become a virtual assistant:
- Find out what kind of work you want to do. Are you interested in helping with social media? Marketing? Customer service? Or perhaps research?
- Start building up your skills before applying for jobs by reading relevant books or taking online courses that teach the skills needed in this field (such as communications, data entry, or project management).
- Look at websites like Upwork (formerly known as oDesk) where you can post your services as an independent contractor so businesses know they’re hiring someone with experience rather than just anyone off the street who has good intentions but little else going for them!
Make money on social media.
If you’re not already using social media to promote your website, then it’s time you start. There are several ways in which you can earn money through social media and they include:
- Promoting products on your page. This doesn’t need to be your product or even a whole product; it could be a free giveaway or something similar. The idea is that people like what they see, so they’ll follow the link back to your site where they might buy something else from you instead of just leaving forever after seeing “promote this page” pop up again in their feed later on down the line (we’ve all seen those posts!). This gives them an incentive to return; if not now then at least sometime later when there’s something new worth checking out coming up next week!
- Selling your products online through social media channels such as Facebook Marketplace or Instagram Shopping – both are great places for selling physical goods without having a website firstly because their audience demographics tend towards younger generations who don’t spend much time online anyway (they’re too busy app-ing!) secondly because most people still prefer shopping around physically before making purchases online themselves even though technology has come so far lately allowing us to access anywhere anytime we want anything whenever really if only our brains weren’t so lazy sometimes…
Sell quilts, pillows, or other things you’ve made.
- Sell your quilts and pillows online.
Sites like Etsy and eBay are great places to sell your handmade items if you want an online marketplace for them. You can also set up a website to market them, or even sell them at local markets or events in your area. The key here is that these types of sales will make money without the need for constant upkeep on a website—and that’s the reason why people love selling physical goods! If you have something made by hand by yourself, there’s no reason not to try selling it in one of these ways!
You can make money from home without going crazy!
The best way to make money online is by having a website, but it’s not the only way. Here are some of the other ways you can get paid from home without starting your blog:
- Freelance writing. If you’re good at writing and have experience in any niche, this is an easy way to make extra cash. You’ll need a portfolio of work that shows off your best samples, but once you’ve got those (or if you write for free) there are several sites where freelancers can list their services and set up bidding wars for jobs. They include UpWork and Amazon’s Mechanical Turk (for more on how that works).
- Write for your favorite blogs or websites! If there’s one thing I know about web content, it’s that everyone needs help with it—and most bloggers don’t pay their contributors. Instead, they trade exposure in exchange for contributions that aren’t compensated monetarily unless they reach “sponsored” status on LinkedIn or something similar (which means someone else will pay them). But even if there isn’t a monetary reward attached to what you create—and even if it doesn’t count toward getting promoted within LinkedIn—the benefit remains because these platforms will provide traffic stats that show potential employers what kind of reach your work has had so far including unique page views per month/yearly average page views/monthly unique visitors per month/daily average visits by day type etc., all making it easier when applying elsewhere since they already know who might hire based on previous experience working together.”
We hope that this post has given you some inspiration and ideas on how to make money online. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comments below! We love hearing from our readers!