WT / Syrup Team Leader at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: WT / Syrup Team Leader
Reference No.: req26598
Location: Challawa, Kano
About Your New Job
- Drive shift water production plan execution, providing water of defined quality for production use, at optimal cost, by organizing team members and available assets, while minimizing waste and impact to environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Organizes work allocation on the line within shift to ensure optimal production plan execution and preventive maintenance
- Organizes and conducts effective Shift review meetings addressing shift performance and identifying improvement opportunities
- Organizes problem solving sessions and related activities with team members and key stakeholders (Kaizen)
- Drive teams compliance with internal policies, procedures and standards
- Drive shift’s / team report and records are updated as stated in SOP.
- Makes certain that shift reports are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements – including SAP QMS for water treatment is posted timely.
- Stops the production immediately if there is an objective evidence that the water production do not meet TCCQS, HACCP, ISO 21000 requirements
- Makes certain that all team members follow the health and safety requirements in the work place (PPE Compliance)
- Help team members develop the right skills set for performing their job effectively
- Builds strong relationships with key internal (Warehouse, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, H & S) and external stakeholders to ensure optimal shift results.
- And other maintenance and process improvement responsibilities.
What You Need To Be Successful
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Relevant Science / Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant production experience.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- Ability to set clear standards for performance
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas
- Ability to identify potentials in the team
- Conflict resolution.
- Understanding of water treatment process
- Basic knowledge of Maintenance procedures
- Organizational & Time management stills
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures and systems in Manufacturing
- Delegation & setting priorities skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Timely feedback giving skills
- High integrity
- Team work skills and mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Full knowledge of CCH & TCCC System, policies and all relevant standards.
Application Closing Date