Workshop / Laboratory Attendant at Delta State Government
The Delta State Government, through the Technical and Vocational Education Board Asaba, is recruiting for its Technical Colleges in the capacity below:
Job Title: Workshop / Laboratory Attendant
Educational Qualification Required
- OND / HND in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Metal / Welding & Fabrication, Furniture / Woodwork, Auto- Mechanics, Catering or B.Sc, HND or OND in Laboratory Technology.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
In addition to this, interested candidates are expected to upload the following documents to the web site below:
- All Academic / Professional certificates
- NYSC discharge certificate / exemption or exclusion letter
- Passport photograph
- Certificate of Local Government Origin
- Birth Certificate / Age deceleration, National ID Card / NIN Number (Where Available)
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
- Click on the link above, Register with a valid Email address. Upon the successful application online, applicants will receive confirmation through SMS and / or email (where applicable).
- Shortlisted candidates would also be notified by sms and / or email and invited for a Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT).
- Only candidates who are successful in the CBAT would be invited for the oral interview / micro teaching practicum.