Website Administrator / Developer at Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited
Digital Marketing Skill Institute Limited – We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole. We are the institute that certifies people with global standard skill in digital marketing with globally recognized certifications. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to EVERYONE.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Administrator / Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole. We are the institute that certifies people with global standard skill in digital marketing with globally recognized certifications. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to EVERYONE.
- Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 10,000 people in the next 5 years to start, grow and scale wildly profitable business and career using digital marketing. It’s an important mission, and it is one we are committed to because we sincerely believe it can change the world.This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs.
- We are looking to engage an experienced web administrator to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for Managing website design, deployment, development and maintenance activities. Perform testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- We are looking to engage a seasoned expert in Web Administration, such individual will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s website.
- He / She will find, create and install tools to create web content and check consistency.
- Take editorial responsibility for the content, quality and style of the site and provide first layer support for the users.
- Ultimately, the selected applicant will be responsible for all the following:
- Ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Designing the website, generate and revise web pages
- Updates new web pages in a timely manner
- Ensures that links are operational and web pages errors are quickly resolved
- Respond to chats and comments on the website
- Generate, examine and monitor site traffic
- Oversee the website construction, maintenance, content management and placement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field e.g. relevant engineering field.
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) or MCP with requisite web design application qualification and experience.
- A minimum of 3-4 year’s hands on working web development experience is required.
- Hands-on experience in graphic works and building landing pages.
- Good working knowledge of CMS application Drupal, Word Press, Joomla, Express Engine
- A thorough knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
NGN 75,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- We are currently and open to remote work due to the current pandemic situation; however employees must be ready to adjust to physical work arrangements as essential or decided by management.