Warehouse Supervisor – FMCG at Ascentech Services Limited (3 Openings)
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor – FMCG
Locations: Akure – Ondo, Onitsha- Anambra, and Kaduna – Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and oversees the warehouse operations of workmen.
- Maintain their attendance records and reduce absent percentages.
- Conducts routine safety inspection on the work environment to identify potential hazards and effect appropriate corrections.
- Monitoring workmen skills to utilize optimum and get maximum results.
- Executes routine stock audit to ensure proper reconciliation of the physical stock and the system stock and to identify any possible deviation (if any).
- Executes routine bin audit to ensure that materials are in their right locations, thereby maintaining a fixed location for fast and easy retrieval.
- Monitoring physical stock movements in warehouse and re-arrange the stock location to optimum usage of space in warehouse.
- Ensure all material handling equipment are working conditions.
- Supervises the offloading of containers, making sure the materials corresponds with the packing list.
- Handover packing list one copy to Logistic Department to make GRN and follow up.
- Carries out a 100% inspection on the received goods against the packing lists for inward preparation of the Goods Receipt Note (GRN).
- Ensures that materials are binned properly in their fixed locations.
- Supervises the picking and packing of outbound goods.
- Verifies and inspects outbound goods against the billed invoice and quantity at the point of dispatch.
- Executes internal transfers of materials to other branches.
- Ensure all related documents to be filled in respective folders.
- Like GRN Documents, Picking List & Packing List (STO and Ibadan), Delivery Invoice copies with duly acknowledgement by receivers, Inventory counting sheets.
- Maintaining data in excel sheet like GRN, Picked Invoice, Dispatched Invoices and Workmen attendance.
- Not only above and will be added as per business requirements.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role will be a good advantage.
- Must have FMCG experience.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Microsoft Word format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.