UI / UX Developer at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Developer
- Responsible for understanding the communication needs of our clients in relation to product and services;
- Interpreting the same into visually compelling design solutions in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are building products and would require the services of an amazing UI/UX designer to design a fluid framework for the web/mobile application of our products. Our choice candidate responsibilities include:
- Gathering user requirements.
- Design Direction
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Infographic Design
- Creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Brand Assurance
- Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer or similar role.
- Must be a graduate, currently serving or done with NYSC.
- Must reside around Lekki or Ajahaxis and must be available to start immediately.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in graphics designing and UI/UX with portfolio of design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of wireframe tools and design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Xd, Figma, Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Familiar with Front end coding will be great but not compulsory.
Non Technical Skills Required:
- Brand Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Intercultural Competence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively.
Annual gross salary of N1,200,000.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Position as the subject of the e-mail.