Team Lead, Cyber Security Audit at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc is Africa’s leading financial institutions offering banking services to more than 19 million customers across 750 branches in 20 African countries. With presence in New York, London and Paris, UBA is connecting people and businesses across Africa through retail and corporate banking, innovative cross border payments, trade finance and investment banking.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Cyber Security Audit
- Implementation of the Internal Audit’s mandate to review and assess effectiveness and efficiency of the bank’s technologies, processes, people, controls, structures, governance, and practices used to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attacks from both internal and external threat actors; proffer recommendations for remediation, and achieve closure.
- Investigation of security and data breaches to identify incident root causes, internal control gaps/failure points and vulnerabilities exploited; and to proffer solutions/recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and exposure to corporate liability, sanctions and litigations.
- Plan and execute audit programmes to review the bank’s Cybersecurity Governance and Oversight framework, Cybersecurity Risk Management Systems, Cybersecurity Operational Resilience, Metrics, Monitoring & Reporting and Compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Requirements.
- Coordinate the regular audits of IT Security Monitoring tools, Vulnerability assessment tools, other GISC Application and operating systems as assigned.
- Coordinate audit of GISC as assigned by the Group Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit
- Coordinate audit of Monitoring and Vulnerability Assessment tools as designated by the Group Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Review of audit report from team members before onward forwarding to Group Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Investigate security and data breaches:
- Investigate security and data breaches to identify incident root causes, internal control gaps/failure points and vulnerabilities exploited; and to proffer solutions/recommendations to prevent reoccurrence and exposure to corporate liability, sanctions and litigations.
- Coordinate the activities of the Mini Forensic lab:
- Coordinate activities of the Minilab as required to feed into investigations and Audit.
- Coordinate research to render required insight to audit assertions.
- Render technical support to other departments in Group Internal Audit:
- Render technical support to other departments in Group Internal Audit
- Assist in responding to regulatory request and enquiries.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 5 years banking experience, across various roles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online