Tax Compliance Manager at Mandilas Group Limited
Mandilas Group Limited is a conglomerate of companies with branches in different parts of the country. Our Core activities include Engineering / Air conditioning Sales, Installation and Service, Plumbing and Automobile Sales / Leasing / Service.
We are a group of companies with a vision to be the trusted provider of innovative lifestyle solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Tax Compliance Manager
- Manage the tax function of all arms of the Group to ensure total compliance through effective and proactive tax planning and control.
- Serve all arms of the Group on tax matters.
- Develop and maintain a tax compliance calendar for the Group to ensure that every entity of the Group complies with all relevant tax obligations.
- Manage the WHT assets portfolio of the Group.
- Ensure all tax submissions, remittances and returns are timely and accurately rendered.
- Constantly watch out for new tax laws and policies as they are issued by different tax authorities for adoption and Implementation.
- Professionally and creatively respond to desk review queries promptly.
- Prepare for and manage tax audits at State and Federal levels.
- Ensure that corporate and staff annual tax clearance certificates are obtained timely.
- Generate monthly compliance report.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in any discipline. Recognized professional qualification in accounting and taxation.
Post Qualification Experience:
- 5 – 7 years post-qualification experience in a tax-related function of an audit/accounting or a tax firm of good standing or the tax unit of a company, group of companies or government tax agency.
- Sound knowledge of tax planning and management
- Current knowledge of withholding and value added tax operations.
- Good communication and persuasive skills – written, verbal & presentation.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Above average in computer proficiency.
- Must have poise, charisma, energy, and versatility.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.