Store Manager at West African Vocational Education (WAVE)
West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the day to day of the store
- Supervise other staff, Make sure they are doing their Jobs.
- Responsible for driving sales for the store
- Be a good ambassador or face for the organization.
- 8 AM – 6 PM, 6 days a week.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Females only.
Skills and Proficiency:
- Good communication skills.
- Great Customer service.
- Leadership skill
- Ability to work under pressure.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.