South Africa NDMC Bursary Registration 2021/2022 Application Form Link Portal
Are you new to National Disaster Management Centre (NDMC) Bursary Registration? Then the form is OUT and application is open to all who are interested to apply now.
The Closing date is on December 30, so if you want to apply / register for NDMC, use the application link portal.
This publication is for only South Africans and the form is South African NDMC Bursary Form. So if you get this opportunity right now, just go ahead and apply.
Here we will show you how you can apply for NDMC Bursary Application Form which is out for 2021 Academic Year. Also we will tell you how candidates can successfully apply and register online before the deadline. So kindly follow the steps we will provide here:
Selection Preference for South African NDMC Bursary Registration
- Interested candidates must have applied for a Disaster (RISK) Management or a related field at a South Africa Public Institution of higher learning of their choice before the bursary is advertise.
- Candidates must have been accepted to study for a Disaster (RISK) Management or a related field at a South Africa Public Institution of higher learning of their choice before the bursary is advertise
- Unemployed applicants must have proof of household income of less than R350,000 per annum
- Employed applicants must have proof of income of less than R350,000 per annum
- Applicants MUST be South African citizens
- First preferences will be given to students studying towards Disaster (RISK) Management qualification, and
- Application from PhD students will not be considered for this bursary funding.
Application Requirements for South African NDMC Bursary Registration
this is the requirements needed:
Firstly, if you want to be selected, you must submit the followings,
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- A National Senior Certificate having passed all subjects with 50% and above,
- Proof of application for Disaster (RISK) Management or a related field in the absence of proof of acceptance or admission letter, proof of residence,
- Proof of income (for parents / guardians in the case of dependents) or affidavit with supporting documents in cases where the students does not have parents proof of income in case of employed applicants
How to Register for 2021/2022 South African Bursary Application Form
You have to register online here
So you can also DOWNLOAD: 2021 BURSARY APPLICATION