Software Tester at CredPal Nigeria
Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Software Tester responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyze the results, and report observations to the design team. You may also interact with several teams in order to understand the requirements of the product.
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 3 years of experience as a Software Tester in a Fin-tech company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.