Senior Game Developer at Quiva Games
Quiva Games is a Computer and Video Game publisher, focusing on integrating Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain assets into the modern-day genre of games. At Quiva, we believe in adding so much value into games as well as financial rewards to its players through our well-examined system of Game Economics. We have a highly dedicated team of developers and artists who share equal goals and visions for each project we embark on and we are already making waves in the gaming industry with our “Quiver Full of Arrows!”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Game Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Quiva Games engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas but also value the chance to work in multiple broader domains. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll work with our technology, building creative and fresh solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to provide positive player value.
- As a Senior Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for designing and building features in games and improving the gameplay experience. This includes systems such as Social features and Game Modes.
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to implement specific game features.
- Produce functional, maintainable code that meets performance requirements
- Engage in code review of existing and new code to improve code quality whenever possible.
- Assist with improving existing documentation as well as ensuring consistent documentation and adherence to coding standards in newly developed code.
- Collaborate with the Engineering, QA, and Production teams to maximize your contributions.
- Provide achievable task estimations based on your own ability.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Unity development.
- You are proficient in C#
- You are passionate about gaming
- You’re comfortable working in a large existing code-base with excellent code comprehension and a willingness to refactor as needed.
- You have good communication skills
- Implement features in the Unity engine using C#
Nice to Have:
- Experience in C++
- Experience in shipping a game is a bonus!
N500,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online