Senior Account Manager at Visa Incorporated
Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job Number: REF33198L
Employment type: Full time
What we expect of you day to day:
- Proactively contribute to the annual business/account plan and execution for assigned major, medium and small client accounts, agreeing with the Country Manager what actions will be required for their product/portfolio.
- Manage a product portfolio or product for assigned accounts, ensuring clients are provided appropriate support from Visa. Work with clients to identify new and ongoing business opportunities, introducing new products and services as appropriate.
- Plans, structure, negotiate and present business offers to large, medium and small accounts. Provide direction and guidance to less experienced team members by sharing expertise and specialist knowledge.
- Work closely with the assigned clients regularly liaising with multiple key stakeholders (mid-level managers, C-1 level, C level) in the designated accounts, which should translate into quantifiable business wins and superior relationship management.
- Expected to understand the impact of their specialty area on assigned client’s business and more importantly to Visa’s P&L.
- Engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as MSS, marketing, product, consulting are appropriately involved and informed about their client issues. May lead multi-member forums (e.g. Client Council, Working Groups) on specialist areas.
What we’re after:
- Previous sales management experience, preferably in B2B, payments/or broader financial/banking services. Superior analytical capabilities, business case development and data mining abilities;
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services. Be commercially focused and pragmatic, have the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Broad knowledge about Visa and its products and services with a knowledge of competitors’ behavior, products and solutions. Up to date with the latest developments in the digital payments ecosystem and passionate about introducing new technologies;
- Capable to identify and attract resources on specific initiatives and manage multifunctional teams. Have the ability to become a respected and valued partner at multiple levels within the Client
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively as member of a team, communicate clearly with both colleagues and clients, be able to lead and motivate within a matrix organization
- Result oriented team player, client focused and obsessed with value. Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone and in a team
- Fluency in both Maltese and English and excellent presentation skills in Maltese and English is critical
Think you have what it takes?
- If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you – we’d love to hear from you!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
- By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.