School Principal at NENnetworks Nigeria
NENnetworks – Our client, a Secondary School in Magodo, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Principal
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Manage school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to board members
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Interview and hire school personnel
- Review and implement school policies
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Attend conferences to gain knowledge on current educational trends
- Degree in Education; Master’s Degree is a plus
- 10 years post qualification experience in a secondary school
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management skills
- Ability to coach and inspire
- A teaching license is preferred.
- N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. E.g “School Principal”.
Note: For more information, please call 09013256563, 08162879660.