Sales Representative at Fadac Resources and Services – 4 Openings
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a leading Retail Lifestyle Company in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan – Oyo and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Available to resume Immediately
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
Salary + Pension.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.