Sales and Commercial Lead, Medical Devices at EHA Clinics
EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a chain of clinics spread across Nigeria that provides innovative and technology-driven healthcare to the population. EHA Clinics currently boasts of three clinics located in Abuja and Kano and is working to expand to other parts of Nigeria. EHA Clinics uses state of the art equipment to bridge the gap in the provision of high-quality diagnostics and healthcare through routine services (general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography…etc) and specialized services (telemedicine, medical evacuation, home care, dental care, ophthalmology, and radiology).
Within every clinic location, EHA Clinics simultaneously implements a Community Health Program which utilizes an innovative financing mechanism to promote universal health coverage and access for the low-income, uninsured and underserved population through a low-cost, pro-poor prepayment scheme. These programs form the basis of care EHA Clinics provide, catering to different cadres of the population based on economic profiles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Commercial Lead, Medical Devices
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Department: Business Development
Division: EHA Clinics
Reports to: Operations Manager (or Business Development Manager when hired)
Summary of Job
- To work with the Product Manager, in the marketing, development, and performance of the Gazelle device (and other medical devices) in the assigned territory. Establish leads, orders, proposals, plans, and strategies to expand the customer base in their territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this role successfully, the Facility Associate will perform the following responsibilities in relation to all offices, which will include but are not limited to
- Manage Government liaison and relationships at national and state in relation to sales activities
- Lead the development and production of marketing materials and execute marketing, sales, and growth strategy focused both on customer acquisition and customer satisfaction.
- Assigned a geographic sales area (TA) to achieve company sales target objectives.
- As a marketing/sales rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s medical products especially the Gazelle, and to maximize sales growth. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Execute marketing and sales activities, in the assigned territory
- Increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in your own area & take action to close the gap
- Network effectively & build meaningful relationships with key customers & opinion leaders in their own territory and constantly manage their expectations
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with and Support Foundations and charitable organizations around outreach programs to increase sales of EHA Clinics’ products
- Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risk identified in own territory
- Provide platform training to clients as needed
- Adheres to Policies and procedures
- Adheres to EHAClinics code of conduct as well as ethical standards
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Science or Biomedical Engineering
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Good learning ability.
- Strong leadership skills that include the ability to build effective sales teams, the ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making.
- Exemplary skills with leading and managing multidisciplinary teams, as well as mentoring other team members in a clinical setting.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/sales manager or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery is a plus
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong leadership skills, including experience preparing scopes, schedules, and budgets for proposals and projects.
- Must be able to work as a leader and member of a team and possess initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must have flexibility in working hours, including on-call availability and the willingness
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in the program
- S/he will be required to have a minimum of five (5) years’ working experience in sales and marketing, including a minimum of three (3) years working in the healthcare industry
- Competitive salary scale based on surveys from top private hospitals in Nigeria. The salary is negotiable but performance-based.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Health Insurance: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the Nigeria Addendum to the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon the successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month. Employees may begin scheduling leave with their direct supervisor upon successful completion of their probationary period.
Application Closing Date