Retail Sales Executive at Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Limited
Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Limited is a leading world class company providing superior financial services to the delight of all stakeholders. Transcending the expectations of customers for their wealth protection needs through the provision of qualitative insurance and risk management services thereby creating value for all stakeholders. Mutual benefits life assurance limited is a leading life insurance solution provider with over 20 offices spread across the Nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Summary / Description
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any field
- Candidate must have NYSC certificate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
N40,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Top Recruitment to Apply For 2021 (Gist Job Recruitment Portals)