Quality Control Managers at EA Agro Allied Company Limited (Kwara and Ogun)
EA Agro Allied Company Limited – We are a fast growing Agro Processing and Production company specialized in the production of agriculture commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Locations: Ibafo, Ogun and Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Plant Manager/ Quality Control to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- As Plant Manager / Quality control you will supervise the production team and ensure proper management of the factory and staff strictly following company production policies under the supervision of the General Manager.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate quality
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods or stability samples
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Record, compile, and prepare and submit detailed reports for analysis and evaluation.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- B.Sc / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science, Industrial Engineering or relevant degree with experience in Operation Management preferred
- Experience in Shea Butter production among others is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer Proficiency
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Innovative, strategic, goal oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Ensure strict compliance.