Quality Assurance Officer at a Plastic Manufacturing Company – Ascentech Services Limited (Lagos and Ogun)
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Plastic Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop periodic review, revise and implement Standard operating procedures as required
- Handle product complaints
- Ensure quality metrics comply with best industry standards and practices
- Establish, maintain, and have oversight of internal Quality Management Systems
- Continually establish and improve quality systems, initiatives, priorities, and timelines
- Perform internal and external audits as assigned
- Assist investigations and resolve potential product quality issues to improve efficiency
- Create new strategies to limit defects in pharmaceutical products
- Communicate important quality control information to management and other departments of the organization
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner, giving advice on ‘specials’ quality requirements in order to maintain the company’s reputation for customer service and technical acumen
- Participating in regulatory inspections
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- At least 3 years experience in Quality Management Process of a Plastic Manufacturing company
- B.Sc in Applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels
- Highly customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.