Project Officer at Polaris Digitech Limited
Polaris Digitech Limited is a Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Comply with the company and/or project-specific procedures for reporting progress and issues in order to satisfy customer and company requirements.
- Document all project activities and file all project documents in the project library, checking that each one is accurate and has been accepted by the Project Manager. Record the progress of all projects.
- Support the Project Manager, Administrative and Finance Managers regarding Purchase Order maintenance, particularly with regard to variation, order tracking and management of change.
- Support the Project Manager, Project Accountant and Administrative Manager in the preparation of the project status reports and internal/customer progress reports.
- Effectively communicate the delegated project goals and objectives as defined by the Project Manager.
- Participate in the contract review process and assist in the translation of the agreed Ts and Cs into project deliverables
- Monitor, supervise and control multiple projects through the project life cycle.
- BSc. in a business, technology or industry-related discipline, relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Relevant certification like PMP will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.