Project Manager at Technoton Limited
Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Head of Projects is to oversee all company projects.
- To manage the whole project life cycle of from design phase to delivery phase including, Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental standards.
- To manage the project teams on what is feasible and achievable during before and during project execution
- To analyze and create project risk mitigation plans before and during projects
- To manage the individual projects life cycle within the defined project governance
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering/ Quantity Surveying from a reputable institution or equivalent
- Project management and experience with large projects. Project Management certification is a MUST.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and also other design software is an advantage
- Experience with techno commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.