Project Manager at Quiva Games
Quiva Games is a Computer and Video Game publisher, focusing on integrating Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain assets into the modern-day genre of games. At Quiva, we believe in adding so much value into games as well as financial rewards to its players through our well-examined system of Game Economics. We have a highly dedicated team of developers and artists who share equal goals and visions for each project we embark on and we are already making waves in the gaming industry with our “Quiver Full of Arrows!”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced project manager to lead the development of new, unreleased games. As a project manager, you will oversee the development and the launch of a new line of celebrity games.
- Taking ownership of, and managing, the full product/game life cycle.
- Managing the team, sprints, and planning, and communicating with management and stakeholders.
- Scoping, designing and prioritizing features based on business and player impact.
- Exhibiting sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear, measurable objectives that will contribute to the successful achievement of our business goal.
- 3 to 5 years of project management experience working for a large B2C app or a mobile gaming company.
- Outstanding management skills (experience working with local and remote teams).
- A love for apps/games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, autonomous and adaptable.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2021.