Program & Policy Assistant (NYSC) at ElectHER
ElectHER is a non-partisan end-to-end women’s political advancement organization bridging inequality gaps in African democracy by addressing the under-representation of women in elective office through behavioral change communications; skills development, human capital mobilization and campaign financing, with an end-goal to enable capable women to competitively Decide, Run and Win elections. We are on a mission to support 1000 women to DecideToRun; and directly fund 35 women to run by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program & Policy Assistant (NYSC)
- Highly motivated and passionate about social change, gender equality and politics
- Education background in Law / Policy
- Support the project team in conducting research, preparing concept notes and projects brief, collating project reports
- Support the policy team in conducting research, contributing to reports and policy briefs, supporting on policy related projects
- Provide administrative support to the project team
- Great writing & analytical skills, good command of English, proficient use of Microsoft office tools, especially word and power point
- Experience with using Microsoft office tools
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@elect-her.org stating the specific role of interest and their suitability for the job in the body of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.