Production Supervisor (Paint) at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading paint and coating manufacturing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Paint)
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: Paint and Coatings etc.
- The candidate will supervise manufacturing staff, coordinate and cooperate with various cross functional team for smooth operations of plant.
- To set the direction of the plant operation, achieve monthly / weekly / daily production plan, and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- To supervise daily shop floor operations and achieve production targets as specified on daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- To maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources;
- To facilitate corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- To ensure shop floor compliance with hygiene and safety standards.
- To ensure day to day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- To plan for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on less production days.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- To handle, work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor time lines and goals.
- To enforce discipline, punctuality and safety as part of conduct among staff.
- To do periodic audit inspection and ensure housekeeping, safety, personnel hygiene and environmental compliance through implementation of EHS.
- To follow new projects as and when assigned for improvement and take responsibility for its successful execution after approval from Factory Manager and GM Operations.
- To manage effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry or any other related field with hands on experience in handling paint / coating shop floor.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work experience in an FMCG company, especially chemicals and paints
- Must be grounded in ISO 9001:2015, HACCP and Other applicable international standards.
- Team handling experience of minimum 10 – 20 people.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.